The best MSP billing software for RMT. Integrated with WorkSafeBC and group benefits billing.
Quick Links Around the Page
- 1 Simple MSP Billing Software for RMT
- 2 Educate Yourself About MSP Billing for RMT
Simple MSP Billing Software for RMT
Claim Manager is the only MSP billing software for RMT that integrates MSP billing with billing of group benefits plans. That makes your billing really simple. But wait, there is more.
Our MSP billing software for RMT checks MSP coverage.
Not every patient is eligible for MSP coverage for massage therapy, but Claim Manager will tell you which ones are.
Is patient covered by MSP?
Check every service for MSP coverage to know when to bill MSP for the visit.
When MSP coverage ends?
Check remaining MSP coverage to make a treatment plan for the patient.
When MSP coverage started?
Check MSP coverage for past dates if billing for massage for past visits.
Our MSP billing software for RMT prevents mistakes.
Create MSP claims quickly and eliminate mistakes when doing MSP billing for massage therapy.
Catch up on your MSP billing
Fell behind in your MSP billing? Create up to ten MSP claims at once.
Avoid duplicate MSP claims
Not sure what dates you billed? Preview past visits on the calendar.
Don’t miss a single MSP claim
Check patient’s billing history to catch any missing MSP claims.
Our MSP billing software for RMT automates tasks.
Claim Manager automates time-consuming tasks: fills in your forms, calculates your balances and remembers codes.
ICD-9 codes for RMT
Easily select a sticky diagnostic code from the RMT catalog.
Assignment of MSP benefits
Print ready-to-sign authorization form if collecting MSP benefits yourself.
Roll-over the balance
Bill the visit balance to a group benefits plan or the patient if opt out.
Want to know more about our MSP billing software for RMT?
Visit page about MSP billing for allied health professionals.
Distribution of RMT by MSP revenues
less than $10,000
$10,000 to $49,9999
Less than one per cent of RMT received over $10K from MSP in the year 2013/2014. For comparison, 25 per cent of chiropractors received that much.
Educate Yourself About MSP Billing for RMT
The more you understand about the MSP billing rules for RMT, the simpler it gets.
What RMT can bill MSP for their services?
- licensed by the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia (CMTBC) and
- enrolled with MSP.
Are you enrolled with MSP?
MSP fee schedule for RMT
- 09948 – Massage Therapy Service, $23.00.
- This item is applicable only to patients who have MSP Premium Assistance status.
- Subject to 1) above, acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, naturopathic, non-surgical podiatry, and physical therapy services are benefits up to a combined maximum of 10 visits per patient per calendar year.
- Only payable if an adequate clinical record has been created and maintained.
How much did you get? How much will you get next year?
What patients are eligible for MSP benefits for RMT services?
- MSP Premium Assistance Recipients;
- Income Assistance recipients;
- Convention refugees;
- Inmates of B.C. Correctional Facilities;
- Individuals enroled with MSP through the At Home Program;
- Residents of long term care facilities receiving the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS);
- Individuals enroled with MSP as Mental Health Clients; and
- First Nations individuals with valid B.C. Medical Plan coverage through the First Nations Health Authority.
- The patient is not on MSP premium assistance,
- MSP has already paid for ten visits in the current calendar year,
- The patient’s MSP premium assistance status was revoked or expired midyear,
- The patient’s MSP insurance is cancelled.
What is the average number of treatments for your MSP patients?
Regulatory compliance of RMT
MSP benefits for massage therapy and GST
Are MSP benefits for massage therapy services subject to GST?