Best MSP billing software for physiotherapists. Integrated with billing of ICBC, WorkSafeBC and group insurance plans.
Quick Links Around the Page
- 1 Simple MSP Billing Software for Physiotherapists
- 2 Learn How to Use MSP Billing Software for Physiotherapists
Simple MSP Billing Software for Physiotherapists
Claim Manager is the only MSP billing software for physitotherapists that integrates MSP billing with billing of group benefits plans. That makes your billing really simple. But wait, there is more.
Check MSP coverage for the patient.
Not every patient is eligible for MSP coverage. Our MSP billing software for physiotherapists shows which ones are.
Is patient covered by MSP?
Check every service for MSP coverage to know when to bill MSP for the visit.
When MSP coverage ends?
Check remaining MSP coverage to make a treatment plan for the patient.
When MSP coverage started?
Check MSP coverage for past dates if billing for physiotherapy for past visits.
Make fewer billing mistakes.
Create MSP claims quickly and eliminate mistakes when using our MSP billing software for physiotherapists.
Catch up on your MSP billing
Fell behind in your MSP billing? Create up to ten MSP claims at once.
Avoid duplicate MSP claims
Not sure what dates you billed? Preview past visits on the calendar.
Don’t miss a single MSP claim
Check patient’s billing history to catch any missing MSP claims.
Save time with automated tasks.
Our MSP billing software for physiotherapists automates billing routine.
ICD-9 codes for physio
Easily select a sticky diagnostic code from the physiotherapy catalog.
Assignment of MSP benefits
Print ready-to-sign authorization form if collecting MSP benefits yourself.
Roll-over the balance
Bill the visit balance to a group benefits plan or the patient if opt out.
Want to know more about our MSP billing software for physiotherapists?
Visit page about MSP billing for allied health professionals.
Distribution of physiotherapists by MSP reveneus
What is your category on this graph? Join Claim Manager to move one bar up.
less than $10,000
$10,000 to $49,9999
$50,000 to $99,999
Only three per cent of physiotherapists treating MSP premium assistance patients received over $10K in MSP revenues in the financial year of 2013/2014. For comparison, 25 per cent of chiropractors received that much.
Learn How to Use MSP Billing Software for Physiotherapists
Educate yourself about MSP billing rules to get the most out of your MSP billing software for physiotherapists.
What physiotherapists can bill MSP for their services?
- licensed by the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC) and
- enrolled with MSP.
Are you enrolled with MSP?
MSP fee schedule for physiotherapists
- 09938– Physiotherapy Service, $23.00.
- This item is applicable only to patients who have MSP Premium Assistance status.
- Subject to 1) above, acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, naturopathic, non-surgical podiatry, and physical therapy services are benefits up to a combined maximum of 10 visits per patient per calendar year.
- Only payable if an adequate clinical record has been created and maintained.
How much did you get? How much will you get next year?
What patients are eligible for MSP benefits for physiotherapy?
- MSP Premium Assistance Recipients;
- Income Assistance recipients;
- Convention refugees;
- Inmates of B.C. Correctional Facilities;
- Individuals enroled with MSP through the At Home Program;
- Residents of long term care facilities receiving the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS);
- Individuals enroled with MSP as Mental Health Clients; and
- First Nations individuals with valid B.C. Medical Plan coverage through the First Nations Health Authority.
- The patient is not on MSP premium assistance,
- MSP has already paid for ten visits in the current calendar year,
- The patient’s MSP premium assistance status was revoked or expired midyear,
- The patient’s MSP insurance is cancelled.
What is the average number of treatments for your MSP patients?