Best MSP billing software for chiropractors. Integrated with billing of WorkSafeBC, ICBC and group insurance plans.
Quick Links Around the Page
- 1 Simple MSP Billing Software for Chiropractors
- 1.1 Our MSP billing software for chiropractors checks MSP coverage.
- 1.2 Our MSP billing software for chiropractors prevents mistakes.
- 1.3 Our MSP billing software for chiropractors automates tasks.
- 1.4 Want to know more about our MSP billing software for chiropractors?
- 1.5 Distribution of chiropractors by MSP revenues
- 2 Educate Yourself About MSP Billing for Chiropractors
Simple MSP Billing Software for Chiropractors
Claim Manager is the only MSP billing software for chiropractors that integrates MSP billing with billing of group benefits plans. That makes your billing really simple. But wait, there is more.
Our MSP billing software for chiropractors checks MSP coverage.
Not every patient is eligible for MSP coverage for chiropractic services, but Claim Manager will tell you which ones are.
Is patient covered by MSP?
Check every service for MSP coverage to know when to bill MSP for the visit.
When MSP coverage ends?
Check remaining MSP coverage to make a treatment plan for the patient.
When MSP coverage started?
Check MSP coverage for past dates if billing for chiro for past visits.
Our MSP billing software for chiropractors prevents mistakes.
Create MSP claims quickly and eliminate mistakes when doing MSP billing for chiropractic services.
Catch up on your MSP billing
Fell behind in your MSP billing? Create up to ten MSP claims at once.
Avoid duplicate MSP claims
Not sure what dates you billed? Preview past visits on the calendar.
Don’t miss a single MSP claim
Check patient’s billing history to catch any missing MSP claims.
Our MSP billing software for chiropractors automates tasks.
Claim Manager automates time-consuming tasks: fills in your forms, calculates your balances and remembers codes.
ICD-9 codes for chiro
Easily select a sticky diagnostic code from the catalog for chiropractors.
Assignment of MSP benefits
Print ready-to-sign authorization form if collecting MSP benefits yourself.
Roll-over the balance
Bill the visit balance to a group benefits plan or the patient if opt out.
Want to know more about our MSP billing software for chiropractors?
Visit page about MSP billing for allied health professionals.
Distribution of chiropractors by MSP revenues
What is your category on this graph?
less than $10,000
$10,000 to $49,9999
$50,000 to $99,999
$100,000 to $199,999
Quarter of chiropractors treating MSP premium assistance patients received from $10K to $50K in MSP revenues in the financial year of 2013/2014, with some receiving even more.
Educate Yourself About MSP Billing for Chiropractors
The more you understand about the MSP billing rules for chiropractors, the simpler it gets.
What chiropractors can bill MSP for their services?
- licensed by the College of Chiropractors of British Columbia and
- enrolled with MSP.
Are you enrolled with MSP?
MSP fee schedule for chiropractors
- 00138 – Chiropractic Service, $23.00.
- This item is applicable only to patients who have MSP Premium Assistance status.
- Subject to 1) above, acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, naturopathic, non-surgical podiatry, and physical therapy services are benefits up to a combined maximum of 10 visits per patient per calendar year.
- Only payable if an adequate clinical record has been created and maintained.
How much did you get? How much will you get next year?
What patients are eligible for MSP benefits for chiropractic services?
- MSP Premium Assistance Recipients;
- Income Assistance recipients;
- Convention refugees;
- Inmates of B.C. Correctional Facilities;
- Individuals enroled with MSP through the At Home Program;
- Residents of long term care facilities receiving the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS);
- Individuals enroled with MSP as Mental Health Clients; and
- First Nations individuals with valid B.C. Medical Plan coverage through the First Nations Health Authority.
- A patient is not on MSP Premium Assistance,
- A patient used up the limit of ten MSP visits,
- A patient’s MSP Premium Assistance status was revoked or expired,
- A patient’s MSP insurance is cancelled.
What is the average number of treatments for your MSP patients?