Simple MSP billing software for acupuncturists. Now in bundle with groups benefits billing.
Quick Links Around the Page
- 1 Simple MSP Billing Software for Acupuncturists
- 2 Learn How to Use MSP Billing Software for Acupuncturists
Simple MSP Billing Software for Acupuncturists
The only MSP billing software for acupuncturists that integrates MSP and group benefits billing. But wait. There is more.
Check MSP coverage for the patient.
Not every patient is eligible for MSP coverage. Our MSP billing software for acupuncturists shows which ones are.
Is patient covered by MSP?
Check every service for MSP coverage to know when to bill MSP for the visit.
When MSP coverage ends?
Check remaining MSP coverage to make a treatment plan for the patient.
When MSP coverage started?
Check MSP coverage for past dates if billing for acupuncture for past visits.
Make fewer billing mistakes.
Create MSP claims quickly and eliminate mistakes when using our MSP billing software for acupuncturists.
Catch up on your MSP billing
Fell behind in your MSP billing? Create up to ten MSP claims at once.
Avoid duplicate MSP claims
Not sure what dates you billed? Preview past visits on the calendar.
Don’t miss a single MSP claim
Check patient’s billing history to catch any missing MSP claims.
Save time with automated tasks.
Our MSP billing software for acupuncturists automates billing routine.
ICD-9 codes for acupuncture
Easily select a sticky diagnostic code from the catalog for acupuncturists.
Assignment of MSP benefits
Print ready-to-sign authorization form if collecting MSP benefits yourself.
Roll-over the balance
Bill the visit balance to a group benefits plan or the patient if opt out.
Want to know more about our MSP billing software for acupuncturists?
Visit page about MSP billing for allied health professionals.
Distribution of acupuncturists by MSP revenues
What is your category on this graph? Join Claim Manager to move one bar up.
less than $10,000
$10,000 to $49,9999
$50,000 to $99,999
$100,000 to $199,999
Fifteen per cent of acupuncturists treating MSP premium assistance patients received from $10K to $50K in MSP revenues in the financial year of 2013/2014, with four per cent receiving even more.
Learn How to Use MSP Billing Software for Acupuncturists
Educate yourself about MSP billing rules to get the most out of your MSP billing software for acupuncturists.
What acupuncturists can bill MSP for their services?
- licensed by the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMPA) and
- enrolled with MSP.
- Dr. TCM (Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine),
- R. TCM. P. (Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner),
- R. Ac. (Registered Acupuncturist).
Are you enrolled with MSP?
MSP fee schedule for acupuncturists
- 00142 – Acupuncture service, $23.00.
- This item is applicable only to patients who have MSP Premium Assistance status.
- Subject to 1) above, acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, naturopathic, non-surgical podiatry, and physical therapy services are benefits up to a combined maximum of 10 visits per patient per calendar year.
- Only payable if an adequate clinical record has been created and maintained.
How much did you get?
What patients are eligible for MSP benefits for acupuncture?
- MSP Premium Assistance Recipients;
- Income Assistance recipients;
- Convention refugees;
- Inmates of B.C. Correctional Facilities;
- Individuals enroled with MSP through the At Home Program;
- Residents of long term care facilities receiving the Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS);
- Individuals enroled with MSP as Mental Health Clients; and
- First Nations individuals with valid B.C. Medical Plan coverage through the First Nations Health Authority.
- A patient is not on MSP Premium Assistance,
- A patient used up the limit of ten MSP visits,
- A patient’s MSP Premium Assistance status was revoked,
- A patient’s MSP insurance is cancelled.
What is the average number of treatments for your MSP patients?